Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Herbia Without Surgery?

All arrhythmia

If I could do a statistic on how many times I found myself on this blog post topics other than I had planned at the start, I'd definitely around 70-75%
Today is no exception.
I just finished watching the movie "Prime", and like every time I see Uma Thurman, I begin my analysis, which later had to be precisely the topic of this post.



No, no biography.
No, no declaration of love (???) to be an actress.
The fact is that I think Uma Thurman is the apotheosis of the beauty of details. I learned hard, almost angular face, combined with the undoubted skill of the talented directors of photography, are able to appreciate an expression, a smile, a glance, a shadow fell on his cheek almost by accident (just look at the poster above here: you would not want to move your fingers from the chin to cheekbone and from there to neck and hair? Daaai not lie!). Are those things - the details - that make the normal special, extraordinary and special. In all things, not only from the aesthetic point of view ... Although, I challenge all those who are reading certainly have had the good fortune of being abducted by even one special moment, one second of surprise, a breath of surprise. And for those who have not yet tried this, I hope you remember my words when it's going to happen: I will give right!

The film is beautiful. Ben Younger, writer and director, did a great job in finding the key to enter into a comedy that is never banal the most innocent and cruel message: love alone is not enough.
And it has indeed created a story-story that leads into a parallel world to smile at least until the end of Rafi / Uma Thurman, on the song "I Wish You Love" on the cover of Rachael Yamagata.
I could not embed the YouTube, but you can find below the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-hda-yZvEE

A movie in a song, song in a movie:

My breaking heart and I agree
That You and I Could Never Be
I know with my best my very best


sets you free I wish you shelter from the storm
a cozy fire to keep you warm
But Most Of All When snowflakes fall I wish you love


arrival of the scene final is the time to nod, to calm the anxiety, though - while humming this song for who knows how I will in the head - even now it's all here :-) arrhythmia
The song wishes love, I prefer to wish heartbeat, for anyone who appreciates the details.


the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment